Form NC-3 Temporarily Unavailable On NCDOR Website
January 7, 2015
Note: an updated version of the Form NC-3 was added to the DOR website on
Monday, Jan. 12.
The North Carolina Department of Revenue (NCDOR) has temporarily removed Form NC-3 from the department’s website.
The technical issue relates to a taxpayer's ability to print the document in duplex as required.
NCDOR is working quickly to resolve the matter and reinstate the form on the website.
Any taxpayer who has questions about the matter, please contact NCDOR at 1-877-252-3052.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help