NCDOR Encourages Employers to Review Form NC-3, Annual Withholding Reconciliation, Before Submitting
March 6, 2015
This year NCDOR has received more than 3,000 outdated versions of the Form NC-3s, annual withholding reconciliations. The agency has returned those forms to the taxpayers, who must resubmit a correct version of the form.
The correct versions of the form are:
- The version currently available on the NCDOR website. It can be used by quarterly filers, monthly filers and semiweekly filers.
- The hard copy version available from the agency. Taxpayers can request a copy of the form electronically or by calling 1-877-252-3052. The correct version was also included in the withholding coupon booklets mailed to taxpayers last fall.
- The versions available from payroll service companies. Those companies received the current version of the forms from NCDOR.
Learn more about state withholding tax.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help