Extended Call Center Hours Suspended For December
December 1, 2014
The N.C. Department of Revenue Call Center hours will change to 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, effective Dec. 1.
Telephone assistance had been available for certain services until 6 p.m. The extended hours will resume on Jan. 6, 2015, in an effort to assist more taxpayers during the tax filing period.
Review a complete list of contact information and numbers.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help