Electronic Filing Maintenance Scheduled For Friday, February 26th
The North Carolina Department of Revenue’s (NCDOR) electronic filing systems will undergo scheduled maintenance on Friday, February 26th beginning at 2 PM and ending at approximately 10 PM.
During this time taxpayers will still be able to electronically file returns, however e-mail confirmation that a return has been received may be delayed up to 24 hours.
The department will remove this message once the maintenance has been completed and systems are restored.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help