Form E-500E Gets a New Name
Effective for filing periods beginning October, Form E-500E, Utility and Liquor Sales and Use Tax Return, is named the Combined General Rate Sales and Use Tax Return.
Taxpayers should use the new version of the form for filing periods beginning with October 2015. New coupon booklets will reflect the new name.
The name of the form has changed to accommodate aviation gasoline and jet fuel subject to the 7 percent combined general rate beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help