Tax forms that are generated using unapproved software cannot be processed through the Department's automated processing equipment. Therefore, the North Carolina Department of Revenue (NCDOR) reserves the right to reject forms from unapproved sources. Taxpayers that submit forms from unauthorized companies may be contacted and required to resubmit original DOR forms or tax forms generated by an authorized software developer. In addition, any refund due will be delayed until the form is processed.
- (31) - ADP Inc. - NC-5X, NC-5PX
- (43) - Guardiantrac, LLC - NC-5
- (55) - Avex Solutions, LLC - E-500, E-536 (version 4-1-13)
- (79) - Over The Top Technologies - D-400, D-400TC
- (K) - Adaptasoft, Inc. - NC-3, NC-3M, NC-5P
- (P) - Dillner's Accounting Tools - NC-5P
Software Developer Errors
The information listed on this website provides taxpayers with general information of software issues that have been identified during the current tax filing season. Software developers are immediately notified once a problem has been discovered. Updates will be provided in the company’s software when the problem has been resolved. Please consult with your tax preparer or with the technical support services listed in your software if you have experienced the problems listed below:
No errors to report at this time.