The view history feature of the eBusiness Center is available again. You should be able to view past transactions made through the eBusiness Center. While several issues have been corrected, eBusiness Center users may still have trouble viewing transactions when using newer versions of web browsers, like Google Chrome. It may be helpful to add our website to your browser compatibility view.
To use the eBusiness Center, you need to register your business with NCDOR and create an NCID user ID and password. Registering with NCID allows us to better protect your private information.
Bookmark this page for future use. Do not bookmark the NCID log in page.
Use the eBusiness Center to file and pay the following taxes.File and pay options:
- Withholding tax (Form NC-5, Form NC-5P)
Pay only options:
- Alcoholic beverage taxes (beer, fortified and unfortified wine, spirituous liquor)
- Cigarette taxes (resident and nonresident)
- Corporate estimated income tax
- Machinery and equipment tax
- Other tobacco products tax
- Piped natural gas (excise tax)
- Utility franchise tax (electric, water, and sewer)
- Combined general rate sales and use tax (utility, liquor, gas, and other)
What if I need an NCID user ID and password?
- Click the Log in to the eBusiness Center button to go to the NCID login page
- Click the Register button and follow the registration steps
Are my submissions secure?
The information you enter in the application is secure. However, some browsers may present a security error message because the header portion of the application references a legacy site that uses HTTP.
File and Pay - Individuals
File and Pay - Businesses
- eFile returns, payments
- Online returns, payments
File and Pay - eNC3
Pay a Bill or Notice
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help