Offer In Compromise
NC Gen. Stat. §105-237.1 authorizes the Secretary of Revenue to accept full settlement of a liability for a lesser amount than is due when in his opinion it is in the best interest of the state.
The Offer In Compromise booklet has been created to provide taxpayers basic instructions on how to prepare an offer.
To prepare an offer, download the items listed below or call your Collection Division Office to request a packet be mailed to you.
- Offer In Compromise Instruction Booklet
- OIC-1062, OIC-1063, OIC Checklist, Form OIC-100, Form OIC 101-A, Form OIC 101-B, Form OIC 101-C and Form OIC-102
Form OIC 101–A is for an Individual, Form OIC 101–B is for a Business and Form, OIC 101–C is for a Sole Proprietorship and Form OIC-102 is for a Third Party Affirmation
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help