- Answers to most general tax questions may be found on our web site. We have tax information for individuals, businesses and tax professionals.
- Check the status of your refund at Where's My Refund?
- Call our U.S. toll-free or international tax assistance numbers if you haven’t found the answer to your question on our web site. Recorded information on many of the frequently asked questions is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Live telephone assistance is available to answer your questions between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- We also have service centers that you may visit for assistance.
|Tax Assistance Number for International Callers||1-919-814-9701|
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help