The N.C. Department of Revenue is committed to helping you understand your tax obligations. We provide information through our website and a variety of outreach activities.
- Online Learning Modules: self-paced learning from the convenience of your computer
- Seminars and Presentations: engaging a DOR tax expert to speak to your group
- Tax Announcements: simple communications that make it easier to understand your taxes. Designed for the general public.
- Technical Bulletins, Directives and Notices: the specific, legal guidance of the Department. Provides all the details. Ideal for accountants, lawyers and tax preparers.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help