ABC Compliance Initiative
On May 29, 2014 North Carolina House Bill 1050 was signed into law. Included within this legislation was a change to the qualifications which must be met by a person seeking to receive and hold an ABC permit.
Beginning May 1, 2015, a person applying for or renewing an ABC permit will be subject to a tax compliance check with the North Carolina Department of Revenue (NCDOR).
For the 2015 annual registration period, any permit renewal application which is filed with the Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Commission by the April 30, 2015 permit renewal deadline will not be subject to the tax compliance check.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help